SDA offers the solutions you need to stay competitive in today's ever changing technology market. Since 1997, we have built our company around the needs of the business community. Providing professional, cost effect, and timely service to customers. SDA offers solutions to your growing need for information control, information technology security, as well as data backup and recovery solutions via our experienced and certified staff.
Whatever your needs, we have a system that can work for you and your company. Our certified technicians can build a computer system from the ground up designed to meet your companies specific needs. SDA can upgrade your system to meet your current or future software, design, speed, and security requirements. Our staff is trained in the latest product development and is proficient in computer networking, office automation, computer and telephone intergration, firewall and LAN security, best practices for system security, and hardware and software installation.
The most important investment most companies make today is in their ability to gather, store, and retrieve information. At SDA, we know that information is the life blood of your business. Whether it's product inventory, sales and services, accounting, profit and loss statements, or payroll you must have the ablilty to access information with reliable equipment and software in a secure system. When the system has an issue or failure and fails to deliver, you need someone that you can count on to be there instantly to correct the problem and get your operations up and running properly.
Simple and secure data protection tools for direct-to-cloud or disk-to-disk-to-cloud backup models that optimize recovery times and data protection.
Protect your email, end-to-end with encrypted email, GeoIP filtering, and much more! AnteSpam is easy to use. It can be tailor to your unique needs.
Equipped with proactive malware defense and engineered to be light on your systems, we give you the protection you need with fewer interruptions.
We look forward to the celebrating our success and our clients in the coming year.
- • Ensure your patients confidentiality
- • Protect data by identifying all assets and where it resides
- • Prioritize the necessary cybersecurity measures to mitigate risk and achieve HIPAA compliance
- • Demonstrate, document and maintain compliance for your organization
HRSAs are performed by a highly certified Network Engineer who prepares a qualitative report that includes where and why your company or office may/may not be in violation of HIPAA regulations.
Having this report on-hand allows for quick review if and when a HIPAA Audit occurs within your office.
Contact Southern Data to schedule your In-Office HIPAA Security Risk Assessment today!
We also offer classes and training on how to use your systems, as well as, classes like “Social Media Best Practices” for staff and students.
For more information about scheduling a workshop or class, or to contact us about community partnerships, please email email@example.com.
- • Less power draw, averages 2 – 3 watts, resulting in 30+ minute battery boost
- • Around 10-13 seconds average bootup time
- • There are no moving parts and as such no sound
- • No vibration as there are no moving parts
- • Lower power draw and no moving parts so little heat is produced
- • Mean time between failure rate of 2.0 million hours
- • File copy / write speed: Generally above 200 MB/s and up to 550 MB/s for cutting edge drives
- • Full Disk Encryption (FDE) Supported on some models
- • Up to 30% faster than standard hard drives
- • An SSD is safe from any effects of magnetism